Crafters Workshop template.... what a lot of fun to use.

Well my DT kit from Scrap of Difference for July contained a bottle of glimmermist and a Crafters Workshop Cherry blossom template. Hmmm.... what to do with it all. I looked at it for a couple of weeks before I was game enough to play but once I started and got the hang of it I really enjoyed it.
I decided to use the whole template rather than just sections of it and figured it was a waste of glimmermist if I did not make the ultimate use from it. So, with one spray session of the template I got three backgrounds to work with and below are the layouts I produced from it.
Now, if you place an order with Jo over at Scrap of Difference for a template or the glimmermists and mention that I sent you...... then you may just be able to request the instructions for how I created these layouts from one spray. There was also a card to go along with them.
Now, if you have the template and would like to try a Free Online Class to make a layout then visit the forum here: Melissa's online class

Have fun with it.

Comments

Anne P said…
BEATUIFUL, love what you have done here Melissa.
Karen said…
Lovely work Melissa

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....