Just a few new layouts.

Over and Home and Scrapped a number of weeks ago, Heather put up a challenge to take a photo of the season and scrap it. I had these gorgeous photos of Belgium in autumn which I immediately thought of so decided to use those instead but it had taken me a few weeks to do it.
Next is a layout - just because....... not for any challenge..... can you believe that? More photos of Ingeborg and I in Paris.
Then off to the Netherlands to Valkenberg and the Town Cave. Ingeborg took me here for an afternoon tour. A little train ride through this huge cave with the most amazing artwork on the walls.

The other weekend I went to a Fiskars workshop with the lovely Michelle Wallace and we created three layouts on the day. I had a lovely time and enjoyed the company of the other ladies there. As usual I loved the layouts we created with lots of stamping - so much fun.


That's all for today..... Gotta finish watching the end of Got To Dance UK now...... Who will the winner be?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....