I was challenged......

I was challenged to do the "Get Challenged Now" at Home and Scrapped this week and was given the task of creating a layout using: masking tape, two big circles and lots of red. This is based around an old sketch of Julie Bonner's from a couple of years ago. I love the way it turned out and decided not to really embellish it with much as I liked the clean style that I ended up with.
Does anyone else have that feeling sometimes of never being able to find an embellishment that fits the theme of your layout?

Not a lot of scrapbooking happening this week as our Korean exchange student arrived on Tuesday and I have been busy with craft and dog activities too. Keelan has a school assembly in the morning and he will be singing with his class and the school senior choir who have been offered a spot in the Festival of Music in September. He is really excited by it but also nervous so I hope he does well tomorrow as he has a little solo part to perform.

Have a good weekend everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....