Blog hop winner......

It was congratulations to Libby at http://northernmainescrappygirl.blogspot.com.au/   who was the lucky winner of my blog hop challenge. Thanks for playing along Libby and having a go making some cards from your layout scraps at the Cyber crop. There is a little something winging it's way to you so I hope you enjoy it.

I did myself join in the other challenges at the Cybercrop so here are my layouts:

Heather's SBS challenge which worked great for the photos I had already printed unknowingly.

Liz's Challenge to create a Summery LO and include the following on your page:
1. Sun.
2. A two word title.
3. And three flowers.
Along with Kerri's blog hop challenge to create a card with scraps also.
 
Last of all was Karen's challenge - a colour challenge using beige, green and blue which we also had to make journaling cards or twinchies with scraps so I made one journaling card and then a card for Kerri's blog hop challenge also.
 
Thanks for stoppin' by and happy scrappin'.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....