Slowing down on the creativity......

I have still been working on Christmas cards for Combat Cards and just a couple of layouts thrown in to mix it up a little.

Can you tell I bought a new embossing folder?
I really love the design of it and it makes a simple yet elegant card. It is the XCut - Strictly Christmas Tri-boss folder. White embossed card with a hint of kidyglitz and a stamp on the front and you are done. I made several of these the same.
 
This one is what you get when you stuff up the stamping on the front of the card and have to cut the centre out of it.
 
 
 
A simple sticker to the centre and some gold stars.

 
 Another simple sticker to the centre with silver stars.

 
I then ran out of my prepped cards to make and had to come up with some from only the bits and pieces I had in my Christmas "bits" folder so made about 5 similar to these.

 
As September has well and truly started, the new challenges went up at Home and Scrapped.
This is Amy's challenge to use a Disney quote on a layout so I went with a Mickey Mouse quote - "Live every moment so not to regret what you are about to do." I combined it with the challenge over at Simple Savings on the scrapbooking thread to use the colour yellow as your main colour.
 
Followed with a card from scraps.....

 
Bec's challenge was to scrap a "father" in you life, be it your own father, your husband with his children or your son with his child. These are old photos of the boys when they were about 2 yrs old.

 
And a card with the scraps and the Stampin' Up "Just believe" silhouette stamp and a greeting from the Stamps of Life. Sketch was from Scrappy Sketches MWS 21-13 and the kids version for the card.

 
 Last but not least a card with more scraps from the SBS challenge layout after the CC.

Have a good weekend all and Happy Craftin'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....