Last of my cards for Combat cards for the year.......

My last crop night for the year I didn't feel like scrapping so I took along this pack of chipboard toppers that were free with the Australian Simply cards magazine a short time ago. I found some old papers in my stash that matched the colours, found a couple of card maps and had a play. I had a couple of sticker sheets for greetings as I forgot to take my stamps and I think they came out kind of cute.






Not likely to be blogging before Christmas so to all my friends and family have a lovely Christmas and New Year and make sure you take some time out to be creative in the New Year.

Melissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....