Yay, I scrapped.....

Finally I have found five minutes (or maybe more) to gather some papers and do some layouts. It has been a few months since I have done any challenges so I went to my usual haunt at Home and Scrapped and played along with Heather's sketch challenge for the month of March with one of her own sketches.
I kept it simple and used scraps from a Lime Rickey kit that I still had in my stash. A couple of little extra embellishments to finish it off, some landing in not the exact position I planned but never mind, it still works. 


Angie challenged us to use a TV ad tagline as a title for our layout and I came across this Gillette one from a few years ago which went perfectly for this "sharp" photo of hubby in his suit for work. Just goes to show you that you can look everywhere for inspiration for a title.


I challenged the girls to make some cards with scraps and using the Pagemaps - Jan 2014 Cardmaps so thought I would do some myself. I'm not entirely happy with them but at 10.30pm or later, I'm losing focus and not so creative.


Hopefully someone will like them.

Thanks for dropping by, Happy Craftin'............

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....