April challenges and more......

April was a quiet month of scrapping for me again but I did manage to do some layouts from a kit I bought last year. This is a Crate Paper kit designed by Rachel Lowe which I purchased through All things Paper in Fremantle. A rare thing for me to buy a pre-designed kit but this one had four layouts that appealed to me so for a change I did. 
 

Me at 19yrs with my Mum at Adelaide airport arriving home after my 11 months living in Indonesia on my AFS Intercultural Exchange.


Keelan in a park at Margaret River.


Mitchell on a beach at Busselton. The 4th layout I did a few months back and shared. I still have enough left of the kit for another layout or two so will have to put my thinking cap on to use the last of it.
On to the challenges for April at Home and Scrapped:
I set a challenge for the girls last month to use a colour blocking tutorial I found at Splitcoast Stampers in some way on a layout or card. This was the example I came up with putting my new Silhouette to good use.


Heather challenged us all to scraplift a layout by one of our fellow forum users so I chose a layout by Josie - http://homeandscrapped.ning.com/photo/summer-3 
I loved the way she went to town on the background and so I had a bit of fun on my own.

A quick last minute Birthday card for DH's Birthday.


MWS 2-14 from Heather's Scrappy Sketches. Heather created some sketches for PL cards and as I do not scrap the Project Life style I decided to turn them into handmade cards.



I still have 3 more sketches to use so will get to them eventually. I have been a little naughty lately and investing in some extra stamps here and there so I really need to put them to good use. Most are greetings and mini nature silhouettes so will play with them when I stop choosing to look at Pinterest.

Happy craftin' and thanks for dropping by......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....