A new month already....

I'm am so not with it.... I thought I had another day to complete a couple of layouts for February challenges and it wasn't until midnight clicked over last night and I realised that my watch said 01/03 and I went oopsy.....

Never mind, I will finish them off after the Cybercrop now and then upload them to the general galleries.
I have uploaded my DT for Heaven-Sent now and am a little sad that it is my last DT kit that I am to work with there. I have had a marvellous time for the last year + creating for the site. I wish Ingeborg and Siebe all the best for their future pursuits. I will be around there still until the end of the month to run the next Cybercrop though so they won't get rid of me too easily.









Here is a sample of my work and the rest you will see in the gallery :


I had the lovely Teresa Collins Jounal-It range to work with along with some Heidi Swapp stamps and flowers. All my kit details are here on the forum.



Scrapbooking Competitions March 2009 over at Heaven-Sent



This month we have three different scrapbooking and card making competitions at Heaven-Sent Scrapbooking. Please read all about our March 2009 competitions on our forum! The winner of each competition will receive a mystery scrapbooking pack valued at $ 30.00!

Here are some more details:



- Brigitte’s Competition: Most layouts today seem to feature square or rectangular photos and shapes cut out of paper. In this challenge, let’s do the reverse – have only square or rectangular shapes from our papers and cut shapes out of our photos. (Please note: circles, ovals, stars etc. all count as ‘shapes’). Cardmakers: try to create a card with papers in square / rectangular shapes and your embellishments in different shapes.

- Melanie’s Competition: Create a layout of a man in your life and what he means to you. We so often forget the people behind the scenes!!! Cardmakers: create a card for a man in your life.

- Ingeborg’s Competition: Create a layout or a card based on the PageMaps sketch below ( a larger picture is available in our March 2009 Competition Gallery).
* Upload the pictures of your work in the March 2009 Competition Gallery BEFORE midnight on March 31, 2009;
• * You can enter as many times as you like;
• * The challenge is open to anyone, but you will need to register on our site if you want to upload into our gallery!
• * The winner will be chosen by our Design Team in the first few days of April 2009.
Remember: the winner of each competition will receive a mystery scrapbooking pack valued at $ 30.00!




I'm looking forward to seeing what some people come up with for this sketch. It really looks like fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....