Back again with more Christmas cards.

I warned you I would be back with more:

#37 - Rectangle card or use a glitter pen. The left hand card is one I created a few weeks ago for a CC and uses kindyglitz (the closest I have to a glitter pen) which is like sparkles or icicles depending upon where in the world you buy it from. It is a little challenging to see from the photo that the snowflakes are all sparkly.

#20 Something punched - this uses an EK success corner punch in conjuction with a technique I saw on you tube that I had to try.

#21 - No matting, no background paper, just stamping or using embellishments. Mine uses the emboss resist technique and simply varying the colour of ink used.



#22 - Add some bling or create a border. My stickers are really old ones from a few years ago and they have a bling effect on them as well as the sparkly ribbon.


#23 - Fun christmassy cute animal card. I don't have many cutesy stamps, I tend to stick with flourishes, words and basic images that can be versatile so cute stamps I don't really have. I did however come across this recycled card from last Christmas so used that and matted it.


#24 - White on red and/or rub-ons. I used both, the white are Kaisercraft rub-ons that I have put on the red pp. The stocking is cut from another recycled card and outline stickers are the star decorations.

#25 - Textured paper and a glint. Sorry about the bad photo but this is actually more of a gold paper.


#26 - Tags and/or flowers.
Well that's it for sharing for a few days, school holidays are looming so I am catching up on a few things before they start and preparing for a card class on Saturday and crop this Friday night at my place. Am looking forward to sleeping in a couple of days over the holidays.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....