M.I.A..... went off galavanting around Europe....

Well my trip to Europe was a wonderful fortnight of catching up with old friends (20+ yrs ) and more recent friends. My plan was to only visit the Netherlands and Germany however a special treat from a friend took me also to Paris and Vielsalm in Belgium. Some amazing places that I never in my wildest dreams thought I would get to see.

Now I am back in the real world with school finishing up for Christmas and the arguements of kids on holidays, over who will play which video game on what machine.

Just a quick share or two whilst I am here from the November CC at Scrap of Difference:



Our theme was "How time flies" - So I challenged the girls to make a Christmas card seeing as Christmas has flown up so quick on many of us. It had to include a bird, and lace - either paper punched or real and be made with less than traditional colours.


Belinda gave us a neat sketch to play with that was great for using up strips of scraps.

The colour challenge was a pallete from "The Colour Room" blog - White, blue, green and orange.


And, Jo's technique challenge was to include a clock face, hands, the word time and a bird.
Back to share some more soon...... I have some news that I will share.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....