Now for my news..... for those not on my Facebook friends list

Recently I applied for a DT role with a new International challenge blog starting on the 1st of January 2011, called Scrappassion International Challenge blog. Well, I was lucky enough to be one of the four people chosen to be a part of their new International DT. I was rather excited... and still am......

Each month starting in January a new challenge for the month with be added with instructions down the right-hand side of the blog page explaining the rules of entry. I look forward to a few of my friends joining me on this journey and having fun with the challenges. I will link every month to the new challenge for you to see.

At Home and Scrapped I was recently also chosen as the victim for the "Get challenged Now" challenge. The previous "chosen one" chooses the next victim and then three fellow forum go-ers give a challenge point each. Here is what I came up with:
My criteria - a minimum of 5 rub-ons, minimum of 3 stamped or hand-cut swirls and finally a frame. I just happened to be writing out Christmas cards at the time and this was the card front frame that came from a friend with a photo of her beautiful grandchildren.
Home and Scrapped - Heather's December sketch #1. Handmade flowers with stems and title from the Botanicals Cricut cartridge.

Just because I wanted to scrap photos of Paris....... Putting the Fiskars border punches to work too.


My lovely snack in Singapore airport from the Guylian chocolate cafe. Soooooo nice! Soooooo chocolately........ and yes you can overdose on chocolate!

First photos of the Eiffel Tower - I'm sure you will see more at some stage. Loving the Dusty Attic chipboard that I just bought.
Off to sort out kids......

Comments

Penny said…
Wonderful news Melissa - well done! I'll be checking back to see the challenges.
Beautiful layouts too, esp the choccy one!
Unknown said…
Hi Melissa!! I am very happy to call you one of my new and talented DT members for the International blog! Your work is just lovely!

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....