Don't forget the Scrappasion challenge!

Just a few more days and the first Scrappassion International blog challenge will end and the next begins. You still have time to make a vintage style layout detailing a word that represents you in 2011.

No more layouts from me in the last few days as I have been busy preparing my Sympathy card class. Here are the cards the ladies had to make this afternoon.





I knew a couple of the ladies have the Stampin' Up Manhattan Rose embossing folder and they have been disappointed when trying to use it as it was not as exciting an image as they expected it to be so I decided to make a couple of cards using it to try and sway their thoughts. They really liked the middle card with the lovely butterfly cut from the SVG blog where I bought the file of her cuts offered on the blog. There are lots of them.... and I love most of them.
The greeting stamps are from the KaiserCraft mini clear stamps Sympathy set. The flourish on the third card from Basic Grey flourish edges and the floral image on the first card is from the Papercraft clear expressions range.
It is great to see that my favourite Christmas card challenge blog will be back up and running as of Feb 1 with a few changes to the format. Looking forward to playing along with Fab's challenges again.
Who will join me in the fun?

Comments

Michelle H. said…
Melissa, your cards are so pretty!
Thanks for your sweet words.
I just started two projects for the CHA I didnt finish either of them.
Have a wonderul Monday!

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....