A new challenge for the month at Scrappassion.

Well, the beginning of the month brings a new challenge over at Scrappassion and it certainly was a challenge for me. You all know that I am not an Off the page kinda person so this months challenge required the making of a mini album. Thankfully I had heaps of photos left from all of the witches I took pictures of during my visit to a town in Belgium last November so here is what I made with them: The mini album uses a number of cuts from PDDU Cricut cartridge as well as some lovely ones from the SVG blog that I purchased cuts from. The Stamps of life Halloween stamps came in handy also - which was a set I never thought I would use as we don't do Halloween in our family. But, you can never say never can you? Here is the only layout I made for the week too. It was the March sketch over at Home and Scrapped from the lovely Heather. I did manage to get to the Papercraft fair here in Adelaide this weekend after going on a wild goose chase for half an hour on the wrong road. Their blog stated one road which was the one I travelled up and down for on for a while before finally pulling the car over and phoning one of the shops holding a stall at the fair and got directed to the correct address. Seems I was not the only one that went missing..... and I apologise to those of my clientele whom I also misdirected with the blog address listing. It certainly was not intended to direct anyone incorrectly. Still, I arrived there fine in the end and spent up on adhesives, chipboard pieces and Smooch. A little more playing I can see in the future. Best be off to type up some card instructions....... Happy scrapping all.

Comments

Karen said…
Very nice album Melissa, and a lovely layout as well.
I would like to have got to the fair but footy has taken over our weekends.

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....