Blogger problems

Hi all,
I seem to be having trouble visiting any blogger blog at the moment including my own. I can write a new post from my dashboard after signing into blogger.com but cannot view my blog as I get an error in IE. Hopefully once I sort it out, I will put up the challenge from Scrappassion International blog for the month of May. Better still..... drop by there at http://scrappassionchallengeinternational.blogspot.com and see the challenge for yourself. It's a good one if you are interested in making handmade flowers.

Let me know if anyone else is having issues visiting my blog whilst I work on it in the background.

I know I haven't been posting recently as I have had a new hard drive installed on my laptop and it was in for repair for almost three weeks. So bear with me whilst I sort out the hiccups and find all my contacts and things.
Happy Scrappin'

Comments

Penny said…
I love the cute look of those flowers Melissa. Thanks for the link to the tutorial! I'll be having a go at these!

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....