Catching up

Well as I mentioned a couple of days ago, the new challenge went up at Scrappassion International Challenge blog on the first of the month and the challenge involves making some handmade flowers using Ingeborg's tutorial. I used some felt for the challenge and included my favourite photo of the puppy I've taken so far.

A card I made playing with scraps the other night and a lovely Kaiser stamp from the Lilac Ave collection.

I had very little time for the Scrap of Difference CC the other weekend so only managed to get the colour challenge done. The theme was "life changing moments" and the colour pallette was from the colour room site.
Over at Home and Scrapped I was the "chosen one" for the Get challenged now challenge. I was given the challenge to use handmade felt embellishments, distressed photos and 3 circles. As you can see I used some extra flowers that I made for my Scrappassion DT work. I sanded the photo which is a little difficult to see in the pic. Love how this turned out.
At Home and Scrapped I decided to take part in a new challenge called the Round Robin challenge which has another member sending you some items to use on your layout and you complete a layout using some of them and then send a package of goodies to the person following you. Heather sent me an amazing array of items and I have only used just a few on my layout. The die-cut, brown buttons, Kaiser small letters, journal tag, ribbon strip, handmade flowers, brads and Kaiser raindots. Loved all the items I received and will be sure to use up plenty of them.
Here is my example of the Midweek #41 challenge which was a sketch from Heather at Home and Scrapped. More photos of my travels - just another couple of hundred to scrap...... and I had a go at spiral flowers and used this cute light post from Collections elements.
Some of my clientele wanted to learn how to use Crafter's Workshop templates and stamping on a layout so I planned a layout for them to give it a go. This is the layout the first group did last weekend and I have another group to give it a shot in a couple of weeks time.
For the April Colour challenge at Home and Scrapped, Heather asked us to use white, grey and aqua. It worked beautifully for some more travel photos so I did a double and threw in a black title and rub-ons.
Another cool sketch from Heather for the month of April, saw me complete this layout with an old TLC Hot Fudge kit that I had lying in my stash. I was really pleased with the result.

I still haven't solved my blog access problem with Internet Explorer but have worked out I can access and update okay using Google Chrome. Just have to remember to use Chrome to do my blog hopping in future.

Have a good weekend and happy scrappin'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....