Moving along with some travel layouts

I can't believe that it has been two years since Heather started our little ning community of scrappers. In line with our second anniversary there, we have had a few challenges for June and the anniversary to play along with. I am trying to wrangle most of them to work in with my travel photo collection which I have of my holiday last year. Not so exciting for some as they are mainly 4" x 6" photos and lots of photos of streets and buildings but I wanted to scrap them none the less.
My arrival in Amsterdam where I look rather bedraggled at 6.30am out the front of the Airport. The shuttle bus driver kindly offered to take my photo after a 26+ hour flight with stopovers.
This is done using a sketch from Heather for the June sketch challenge. I've decided that twinchies and inchies are not my forte. Must be something to do with the size cos I don't do ATC's well either.
This is a quote challenge for June where I have used the quote:
A good friend is a connection to life - a tie to the past, a road to the future, the key to sanity in a totally insane world. ~Lois Wyse

The June Stash challenge was to use those die-cuts and punched shapes that you have trialled or was keeping for a special layout or card and put them to use on a layout. I have a container of leaves in various sizes and shapes that I punched the majority of, years ago, whilst borrowing someones punch. I also have a Cricut corner cut in the top right along with a flower that was sent to me in a RAK.
The last layout I have completed was for an Anniversary challenge to use at least two things you have received in a RAK or swap from other members of Home and Scrapped. Here are flowers and brads from Heather, greenery from Joy and the chippie title that I altered with smooch and ink came from Ange in NZ.

I'm slowly getting there but I know there will be a few double pagers to make a good hole in the photos.
Hope you don't get bored looking at them all..........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....