Yes I did do a little more on retreat......

I planned to do at least 10 layouts and I think I achieved them all in the end plus the few cards. I also spent time making some flowers as the lovely Barbara showed us how to make some flowers using a heat tool instead of the time consuming task of using a candle. It's probably a little safer to do it that way too. Then, there was Kim who brought along her Tim Holtz rosettes dies so I got to practice making one or two of those too.

This is a double I finally got around to with the photos of the witches in the windows and restaurants around Vielsalm in Belgium. I included the legend of them from the guide book instead of journaling it all myself. Some more borrowed MS punches and a die-cut witch from the Free SVG Blog and some cats from a Cricut cartridge made a quick and easy page. The title is cut with the Ecraft using "A Charming Font" which I had installed on my PC.

I also completed a Cybercrop challenge from Scrap of Difference - the sketch challenge. I really love how bold this turned out. Again it uses lots of scraps of paper.

Last month at Home and Scrapped the new DT gave us a challenge each. This is Angie's challenge to create a layout from scraps of papers using a quote we love, some "found" items like tickets, doilies etc, and some stamping or sewing. I reneged on the sewing part but there sure is stamping and some found items such as the doily, muslin, some old badges from when I went away as an Exchange student and a sticker from my lovely Adelaide neighbour, Sarah, of the Eiffel Tower. The photo shows a large advertisement on the building to the right of the tower directing you to Australia.com with pictures of outback Australia. So unexpected to see in Paris.

Catch up some more soon, Happy Craftin'........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....