More cards.......

I have been playing with scraps and making more cards as well as some more of the online card classes lessons.
 
This is using scraps from my "Having Fun" layout a few weeks ago and made with the mini version of the sketch MWS13-13, The image is a digi stamp Lil Steampunk Luca which can be purchased here. I have printed it on thick watercolour paper and coloured it with Derwent Watercolour pencils.


Online Card classes - His & Hers Sympathy cards  day 3 inspired by Kristina Werner.


 
Online Card classes - His & Hers cards day 4 inspired by Kelly Rasmussen. I really liked her colour pallette and design although I hated the fact that the original card design did not stand up. Just one of my pet hates.... what is the point of having a card if you can't stand it up on the mantel piece to show it off. I kept the overally design concept but jut converted it to a full front of the card instead of a smaller front opening panel.

Another card made with scraps from the matching layout and the MWS5-13 I used the highlighter technique that I learnt from the Craftstamper magazine and a stamp from the Urban stamps - Botanical Print set by Papermania.
Last but not least is a card made from some scraps of a layout I did using 6 x 6 collections paper of Paris. I even got ambitious and made the ribbon flower which I actually quite like and it wasn't difficult which is always a good thing.

Take care and happy craftin'...........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....