May Challenges and cards.......

Just catching up with my blog that I have sadly forgotten again for a few weeks. My time has been redirected in job hunting and updating my CV, Microsoft Office skills and filling out forms for various clearances that are required these days here in SA, having been made redundant from my role at the end of May.

I did get a little scrapping done in May but not a lot. Our little Ning community  of Home and Scrapped is being moved to a Facebook group now so we are still challenging each other with different inspiration for the month but just using a different platform which is probably more accessible for most.


Heather challenged us to make inchies in a theme of our choice and use them on a layout so having recently returned from a trip to Sydney where we went to Madame Tussaud's the use of some music themed inchies was going to be easy.


Our second challenge for the month was a colour challenge so I kept it simple and just went with the colours that fitted my photos.



The other challenge for the month was using one of Heather's sketches along with having to use something from another member of the forum. I'm not much of a selfie taker so this was one of the rare occasions that I gave it a go and was happy with how it turned out. 

Lastly I am sharing the batch of cards that I made after deciding to try out the starburst technique of which you can find various examples if you Google it. They are a great way to use up scraps and an even better way to create smaller scraps...... LOL!














Most of this batch will go to the Combat Cards box. 

Thanks for dropping by and Happy Craftin'................

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....