Step-by-step challenge and a couple more cards...........

Heather gave us a step-by-step challenge to complete last week over at Home and Scrapped so we received a step each day which gave us a nice chance to take it easy and complete a layout. I love the results of it and the papers were what I won at Odette's stamp camp last year so I got to play a little. I found lots of little bits in my stash that matched the colours and played to my hearts content.



A card from the scraps, in case you couldn't guess - inspired by a sketch from Cardmaps 3 Page 68 which I received in my mailbox last month.

More of the red and white Christmas cards for my card order. 


                                               
 
I am really enjoying these as I do really like Christmas cards and trying to include using some of my new tools and stamps.

Thanks for dropping by and Happy Craftin'.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....