Last of the red and white......

Just sharing the last of my red and white Christmas cards which I hope appeal to the person they are being made for.  ;-)

I used the only reindeer stamp I own from Hot off the Press, for another card and the emboss resist technique for the patterned base.

Tree trimmings, a retired Stampin' Up set with a greeting from Technique Tuesday and inspiration with a cardmap from Cardmaps book 4.

Last but not least another card with inspiration from Cardmaps book 4 and stamp from The Stamps Of Life
I have really enjoyed making all these Christmas cards which reminds me I need to start on my own for Christmas at some stage.
Thanks for dropping by and Happy Craftin'...........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....