More red and whites - and no it does not relate to footy.........

Still on Christmas cards and playing with some items I have had for ages and not used  yet - like my honeycomb embossing folder. I sat and made a Silhouette file to cut out the hexagons to fit inside the spaces so that I didn't  have to be forced to hand cut them each time I wanted to fill the gaps. See how laziness can cause you to create?

I have shifted my shade of red in the last one to Riding hood red by Stampin' Up after using a heap of my Real Red cardstock. I have found that Fired Brick distress ink works nicely with this colour. I even used the brayered embossing folder technique to create a patterned paper effect as I have hardly and decent sized red pattern paper. Must keep that in mind when I am out and about. 







There are a mix of stamps here from Hot of the Press - Enchanted Christmas, to Technique Tuesday - Christmas sayings, Kaisercraft - Merry Christmas - tree, Spellbinder Heirloom ornaments greeting and the large Merry Christmas does not have a brand on it but it was a cheap end of season one I bought at Riot Art and Craft one year. I love it for a big bold greeting.

Thanks for dropping by and Happy Craftin'..........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....