Catching up with August.........

Just a few layouts done so far for August as my focus has been on cards and procrastination.

The first, a layout from Heather's challenge to pull a range of strips of paper out of your stash and make a layout with them and to include a bird somewhere. This was inspired by a Pagemaps sketch from Feb 2014.



Next a layout for a colour challenge using a photo of a person on a beach holding a red and white umbrella on an overcast rainy day. You can imagine the tones of grey in that sky and beach scene.



Jewels took us out of our comfort zone with an SBS using patterned papers. I'm not a big mixer of patterned papers, I'm a plain cardstock user with a hint of pp thrown in for good balance. I am really happy with how this turned out and used up some old papers that have been in my stash for about 6-7yrs.



A card for my Sister's request for a person who likes red, aqua and doing mosiacs. I love how this ended up after lots of cutting up of scraps. 



Card order - teen girl birthday cards. The right one was a lift of a design I saw on Pinterest one day and I loved the colours that I made the second with the same colours. 



Card order - female card with no theme.



Card order - older female birthday card.



Card order - female card with no theme.



That's all for today, thanks for dropping by.......
Happy craftin'......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....