Combat Card play......

Well the end of June saw the start of a new working routine for me after being out of work for a year I finally secured a casual job which has been keeping me busy for the last couple of months. It is great being back in the working scene but seriously impacting on my creative time.
 
I keep pulling out the scraps of old papers sets to play with which have either been freebies with magazines from years gone by that I have been holding onto the last of or old Topline Creations Papers and stickers that are still floating around in my stash. They still make good cards even if it is the last of the bits and pieces which encourages me to "think" a little bit more to get some use out of them.
 

 

 

 

 

 
 
All of these cards will go to Combat Cards.
 
Thanks for dropping by and happy craftin'...........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....