more scrappin'......



Today I have finished off another couple of layouts and started working on my Circle Shape-Upz kit from Breezy Design. That one might take me a couple of weeks to complete as I have to decide on some photos that will work.

I have completed a Step-By-Step Challenge at Scrapwitch today - my first one ever.



This one is both my sketch challenge at Scrapwitch, combined with a layout containing stitching for Karen's competition at Heaven-Sent.




I've taken up Josie's challenge at Scrapwitch to scrap 20 layouts using only products from your stash and so far it has been very easy. I've been hunting up an article I read in a magazine a while ago about giving new life to your old papers so might have to put these ideas into practice at my Cybercrop at Heaven-Sent on the weeknd. Hope you will join me there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....