Well Ingeborg and I had a great time at the Fair on the weekend and it was nice not to have to do all the work like I usually did when running a TLC stall.




Today I have had the chance to catch up on a little scrapbooking and got almost three layouts completed. The last is waiting for my final touches.


This is my Class in a Box #2 by Penny Hackney which I received as a gift for my bithday. Wasn't I so lucky? The papers are just lovely and it was the first time I have used seed beads as a flower centre so that was fun.


The second is a layout made from the scraps of the first Class in a Box that Penny did. I printed too many photos for the first double layout and didn't follow the instructions well so had plenty left over to make a third page and just had to locate a piece of matching cardstock.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....