Slow beginnings

After much deliberation and people asking if I had a blog, I figured I better get one going. Don't expect too much too soon though..... LOL!

Scrapbooking has been slow this week whilst I prepare some cards for the Heaven-Sent scrap day in October. There are still a few spots available for the day if you would like to scrap a page and make some Christmas cards. Of if you are in a do your own thing mode then that's okay too, just come along for the day and take your kit home with you to pay with later.
You will find the info here:
http://heaven-sent.com.au/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=47&Itemid=68

The Stamping and Scrapbooking fair is on again this weekend at the Morphettville racecourse here in SA. Sunday the 24th from 9 am -4 pm and cost of entry it $5. There will be plenty of stalls to excite the eyes and you will find me helping Ingeborg at the Heaven-Sent stall if you wish to drop by and say g'day.

There is my regular Friday night crop at my place tonight so if you are looking for a quiet? night out then give me a call.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....