An award?

Well thank you to the lovely Moira who has kindy given me the kreative blogger award.





I can now proudly post this award on my blog, and hand it on to some other talented ladies.



First is the amazing Leah Fung. Now, I loved watching this scrapbooker on the daily scrapbook lifestyle videos that used to be available to watch on podcasts from BHG. I used to miss my daily dose of these after they stopped them and googled Leah's name to keep up with her creative works. I love how she has kept videos going from her blog along with the talented Donna Salazar and Johanna Peterson.

Second is Penny Hackney, who does some magnificent work with doodling and her own creative style. She also blogs over at Aussie Scrapbooking and runs some cool online classes.



Third, is our S.A. Fiskars Ambassador, Michelle Wallace whom I love to see produce a variety of work particularly with the lovely Heidi Grace and Clound 9 products. I have great fun attending Fiskars crops here in Adelaide with her.



Fourth, the lovely MadScraps owner, Mistra. With a style all of her own and artistic in her uses of mixed media I really enjoy dropping by her blog to catch up on her news and see her stunning art.



And lastly, Heather, a fellow member over at the Scrapwitch forum. She amazes me sometimes with the amount of layouts and cards that she has a go at, and completes in a weekend. I swear she scraps more in a week sometimes than I do in a month. With all the inspiration from our Scrapwitch owner Jill though, who could blame her for getting things done.


Here are the rules:
1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Provide links to their blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.

Comments

Heather said…
Well, thank you Melissa, how lovely to be recognised in any way. Especially by someone who does an excellent job herself. You're right, there is a lot of inspiration on Scrapwitch. But the best thing is the lovely community that it is. It really keeps me going. Love how your blog looks, by the way.

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....