Some more shares as promised.......

Well, as I missed a couple of my shares last time I better start with those.

First is the third of the cards from my DT work for Scrap of Difference which I accidentally deleted last time I was posting .


Followed closely by the My Sketch World DT example for May. I really liked this one. This uses some Breezy Design Caroline Collection Runway papers with a Kaisercraft butterfly stamp and rhinestones, a cricut cut from the Home Accents cartridge which has be trimmed to create the butterfly trail and the stylised flowers cuttlebug embossing folder.


My new layout for today is one I completed at my crop night last night and finished after the ladies left at 2.15 am. It is for the colour challenge at Heaven-Sent this month with a photo of the lovely Rossy from Costa Rica. Rossy stayed with us for a few months back in 1997 I think it was, toward the end of her years exchange here with AFS. I managed to catch up with her via email in the past week and she sent me some beautiful photos of herself which then made it easy to complete my challenge.



Well after only a few hours sleep this morning, I was up at 7.15am to get organised for football. Yes, don't faint! I actually got up and went to watch my boys play football. They have only just started playing and it was their third game so I was quite impressed at them getting in and having a go. They all got a touch of the footy which is great for them and helps to encourage them further. The weather was very cold though and a fine mist of rain kept skimming the field so they had the great Aussie experience of freezing cold fingers trying to catch the footy. That's enough to put any kid off I reckon.
Hoping to get some more layouts done this week - need some creativity happening. Looking forward also to running a card class next weekend using masking as the technique. Will share those next week after the class.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....