Using a couple of Ingeborg's sketches.

My dear friend Ingeborg has her sketch blog that she started a short time ago and I have printed off the sketches but not used any yet. So, this weekend I had a play with a couple.

This layout was part of a CC challenge to use eyelets and buckles and I did not have a large photo like the sketch showed so used two 4" x 6" photos instead.

This was a card challenge for World Card making day, to use several patterned papers, an old preprinted chipboard element and make it a hello card for someone you have not seen for sometime.
Kim gave us the challenge to create a shaker card and it is a couple of years since I have made one. I like to do them with winter scenes from old cards and a window of glitter but didn't have any scenes to work. So, I pulled out the Joy2Christmas stamps from the Stamps of Life and made a snow globe instead. I wish I had a more suitable background paper to use as I am not so happy with the result but it looks okay.

Kerri challenged us to make a long A5 card to include a bird or owl and a sentiment. Can you see my little birdie? This card uses a mish-mash of stamps from Heidi Grace, Fiskars, Basic Grey and Kaiser. Nothing like playing with your stamp sets on hand.
I should really get on and finish the other two layouts for the CC that are sitting in piles on my table... oh, and do the last card challenge.

Comments

Sarah Lou said…
love those layouts and cards. esp the bottom card! just divine!

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....