Just a quick share......

I did manage to finish the other stitched cards that I worked on at Margaret River so here they are.
Love the metallic thread used with metallic peel offs to create a simple easy design. This pattern is a simpler pattern to stitch so the kids had a go starting on these and got easily bored so Mum took over and finished it off.
A little trim of an edge and add a border to it with the Fiskars Scalloped edge border punch and some more peel offs and it works again.
This has to be my favourite though. It took forever to decide what to do in the centre of this stitched pattern and when I stumbled across this blog of free cutting SVG files it quickly made itself clear to me. I cut the doily file with my Ecraft and added some fine peel off dots and a little bling to the centre. A peel off greeting and some paper lace trim completed it.

Happy craftin' all......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....