His & Hers.... still on lesson 1

Still on lesson one with the His and Hers cards, I tried a technique that Jennifer Maguire was showing us but had no leaf stamps or border stamps that would do the job. So, I came across this Heidi Grace stamp that I thought might work and did two different computer generated greetings to help highlight the difference. I'm not sure it worked the way I wanted it to though.
 

At Home and Scrapped in April, Karen challenged us to create a layout using the letter "b" with an advert for inspiration. I went for colours - blue, black and beige with butterflies, banners and bling.

 Liz challenged us with a recipe challenge:
to choose 1 technique and use all 3 Ingredients on your page.
Techniques:
  • Distressing
  • Inking
  • Tearing
  • Stitching (this could be done by hand/machine or even faux stitching
Ingredients:
  • Lace/Ribbon or fabric
  • 3 different pattern papers
  • A circle or a doily

I used all the ingredients along with stitching and inking and followed Heather's MWS 11-13. I then went on to complete a card with the scraps using Heather's kids scrapping sketch for the same week.
 

 
I must remember to do this more often to use up my scraps and make some more combat cards.
 
Thanks for visiting and Happy Craftin'.........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....