May challenge at Home and Scrapped

Welcome to May, now that we are well and truly into the month. My DT challenge at Home and Scrapped this month is to use the colour pallette below to create a layout with theme of your choice. I would like a minimum of three colours used and only Black, white or Kraft to add to it if you need to.
 
My other criteria is to go to Heather's Scrappy Sketches and choose one of the sketches from 2013 as the inspiration base.

 
 
Here is my example using MWS05-13:
 
 
Sorry about the glare on the photo was trying to test a new photo taking area in the house and didn't realise until I uploaded it. Never mind, you get most of the picture.
 

 A couple more Christmas cards using the free stamps from magazines over last Christmas.



I decided to play along with the His & Hers Online card class by Jennifer Maguire and Kristina Werner. Here is my example of the His & Hers cards inspired by Kristina. Can you tell which is which?
 
Will share more soon, not that I have done many of the classes yet.
 
Happy Craftin' all.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....