Holiday card workshop Day 1

As I mentioned in my previous post I am taking the Online Card Classes Holiday Card workshop this week. Typical, it is up to Day 3 and I am still working on Day 1 classes which are about easy to duplicate cards if you are a person that likes to choose a design or two and duplicate them for all your cards. This is so not me but I play along with them anyway. 

Kristina had us working with a bold stamped image and then using texture paste with a stencil around it. Well, I had no stencil that was going to work in this situation so I pulled out some sequin mesh and randomly added the paste over it. I think the design is a little too close though for my liking to might have to have a rethink if I decide to duplicate it. The other thing I did wrong was not have my distress ink entirely dry when I added the texture paste as the colour has soaked up a little into the paste and instead of being lovely and white it is more of a creamy brown shade which was not what I was going for exactly. Something to work on for another day.




Bottom card is another using the Bo Bunny free magazine papers and stamp set. Nearly done with it all.......

Thanks for dropping by, Happy Craftin'..............

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....