Sad and neglected......

The poor blog does get neglected at times. We bought a dog last month so getting him settled along with school holidays and job hunting has been a busy and not so creative time for me.
So, I'm here to share my layouts that I did back in September as I didn't get around to doing any in October.

First is the Step-by step challenge designed by Heather Waldron at Home and Scrapped. A pic of my lovely Mum who passed away back in 2006 taken at my niece's wedding with a family member visiting from England. Lots of little bits and pieces from my stash used up on this one.


Heather also gave us a sketch to use which I turned on its side and then made another companion page to go with it with the rest of the photos from the day.





  

The technique challenge for the month was to stamp a background of circles of varying sizes using items from around our home. I found a sellotape centre and noodle cup in my recycling basket and they became the basis of my stamping. We also had to use a few extra circles on the layout and some items that we had received in swaps or RAK's from our friends on the forum. Really pleased with how it turned out.



This last layout was another of Heather's sketches but this time from her blog. You can find the sketch here if you wish to give it a go.
The last two layouts use some older papers from Fiskars - Ink by Steph range and Cloud 9 so it is good to be using up the stash slowly but surely.

Thanks for dropping by and Happy Craftin'..........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....