Day 2 with Jennifer

Day 2 is all about interactive cards and I have to say this is not really up my alley so this is the only one you are likely to see from me as I do not have items in my stash that could work with the other designs unless I come up with a shaker card of some description.

This is a Christmas decoration that can be removed from the card front and hung on the tree. 
Stamps are from Kaisercraft Twig and Berry clear stamp set and a greeting from part of the recent Stamps of Life set - Ornaments4christmas

The Merry is cut on the Silhouette from Marketing Script font. 

See you all again soon............

Comments

LauraBean said…
This is lovely!

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....