Did I happen to mention I like this stamp?

If you actually read my blog, you may recall my story about my card class and having extra glitter images sitting on my table to work with. Well, left the housework to do itself today and got stuck into working with them.

Here are the cards I achieved........


This one was actually embossed with Antique Gold powder instead of glitter.....


Back to glitter...

Are you tired of seeing this stamp yet?........... Funnily enough, I'm not. You would think I would be by now but I really like the design. Yeah for Kaisercraft!

This card is one I completed from a tutorial by Kim over at Home and Scrapped. I am including it for Fab's #12 challenge to use Organza or Vellum. This is my first ever parchment craft card and probably my last...... ;-)
I really enjoyed doing it Kim but I was so glad to get it finished. That pin pricking just drove me nuts!
Last but not least is #19 - Old fashioned with a twist/Altered image. I have used an angel image that I purchased through Smugmug from Royce Bair's Vintage collection. It works quite nicely with the hot pink.......
Hope some of my cards are giving you some inspiration.

Comments

Vince B said…
Hello Melissa
Thank your post on my blog, high praise indeed coming from someone who makes cards as beautiful as these.
vince X

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....