Another crop and a few more pages......

It's been a while since I had two Cyber crops in the same weekend but it happened again. I had very little time to make an effort for either as my weekend turned out to be rather busy. But I did manage to get three layouts done on Saturday night at a Stampin' Up, Consultants Crop.
Over at Scrap of Difference, Jo gave us a theme of a different kind with a video link: To a Child, Love is Spelled T-I-M-E. The layout above was for the colour challenge that used the release this week from the Color room. I used their sketch as a base for my layout as it worked well with what I had pulled out to play with.

Next I did the inspiration challenge that was a direct link to the movie for inspiration. I used a Stuck sketches sketch from here and I just rotated it and varied the position of the photos.
Over at Home and Scrapped, Joy challenged us to scrap lift a layout from her own gallery and use the theme of love in the title or journaling. These photos are from our trip to AQWA where the boys loved seeing the "little Nemo" fish swimming. Funny how the childhood movies never leave our memory.

This week is crazy busy for me and I am off to a Scrapbook retreat in two days until Sunday Night so am so looking forward to some intense creating time and chatter. Just have to get myself together and pack stuff for it.

Have fun and happy craftin'

Comments

Karen said…
Nice work Melissa, enjoy the retreat.
Morty said…
Lovely pages Karen. Thanks for commenting on my blog, it was great to hear from you again.

I hope you're enjoying W.A. I lived there for 2 years back in the mid 70's and loved it.

It's funny that I found your comment on my blog today. Only this morning I suddenly thought about our last retreat and realised it's been 5 years!

Say Hi to Odette for me whenever you catch up with her. I'll be popping in here to keep an eye on you now that I've found you again.

((hugs))

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....