Flower sale coming soon.......

The lovely Heather from Home and Scrapped has this awesome ability to make lovely handmade flowers, many of which appear on my layouts. Why should I bother finding time to make them myself when she has it down to a fine art and I just can't be bothered....

This Friday the 10th of February she is having a super sale of her flower packs and will continue with it every second Friday of the month. Of course you don't just have to buy them on the Friday, you can visit her blog and click on the flower shop tab at any time to see what she has on offer. All the instructions are there for how to place an order.

Happy Craftin'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....