Woo.... hoo.... I finally made it to a crop night.

I was so excited to finally get to a crop run by someone other than myself. I'm going on a retreat in a couple of weekends and was invited to a crop to meet some of the ladies. It was NOR about 35 minute drive away at the Craft Stand, a lovely shop run by Paula. The ladies were all very welcoming and as it turned out I actually knew two of the ladies from online forums from years ago.... so they got a surprise to meet me too. I took some of Heather's sketches with me from Scrappy sketches:

This is the Mid-week sketch 4-12 with another photo from Paris of St. Michael's statue at La Place de St. Michel. This is a great sketch to use up those little strips of paper you have lots of lying in your stash.

The next is Mid-week sketch 5-12 with the boys dressed ready for their first day of school. I altered it slightly - as one does with sketches..... and I still have not learnt how to do inchies very well.

This is the Mid-week 6-12 from last week and was our breakfast on our last day in Paris. We had been looking at them over the last previous days... drooling at the thought and decided we must try it before we left. So sweet and so yummy - if you like nutella of course.

Last but not least, Heather ran a Step-by-step challenge over at Home and Scrapped on Friday night so to kick start my mojo for the weekend I played along. These were those random shots of me in Paris that did not quite fit in with the other photos I had. I'm quite happy with how it turned out.

Happy craftin' everyone....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....