And the holiday cards keep a comin'.....

It's just a couple of shares this time. I am up to day 5 and have duplicated Kristina's card share for the day using perfect pearls. I have taken the word stamp from the Kaisercraft Be Merry collection and used perfect pearls with it and then cut it out using Spellbinders nestablilities Labels 8 that I bought not long ago. As I didn't have any background stamps I used my new embossing folder also - Cuttlebug, Victoria. On the green card I used some versamark over the pattern and then embossed it with a polysparkle embossing powder which is clear with a hint of glitter and I love the way it looks IRL.
 
The second card is from Day 3 - idea from Julie Ebersole. I used the one and only Christmas word embossing folder I own and distressed  the image with markers, white acrylic paint, distress ink - antique linen and finally sprayed it with perfect pearl spray. I should have stopped before adding the spray because it sprayed really blotchy this time and kind of distracted from the rest of the work. Never mind it will get used anyway.
 
Now to catch up on the bonus day examples......

Happy Craftin'

Comments

Jo Baker said…
WOW Melissa these cards are fabulous. Seems that card class is certainly giving you the push to create and some great new techniques along the way. Love the embossing instead of background stamp ones :)

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....