Holiday cards on the brain......

Well I feel like I've been dreaming holiday cards lately with all the wonderful ideas from the Online class. Wish I had time to try them all.
 
 
This is Day 5 share with a design from Shari Carroll using stamps and die sets but I didn't have any of those so I used a die-cut from the Paper Dolls Cricut Cartridge and stamped on it and on the scraps of paper. It still worked.

 
Bonus day2 saw some ideas from Debby Hughes to use stamps and/or die-cuts that didn't relate to Christmas and use them for holiday cards. Above is a cut from the Beyond Birthdays cartridge that I have cut apart and glittered, then below is a lily stamp from The Stamps of Life froggy2love set. I white embossed on plain vellum and coloured the back with Whispers markers. An old flourish from Accu-cut that I have had for several years and rarely used along with a little bling came up with a nice card I reckon. The greeting is a magazine freebie by HOTP.
 

Last but not least is a design from Bonus Day 1 which the colours drew me into. The one in the class used the Sampin' Up ornament punch which I do not own but found a very similar shape in a freebie svg file from the svg blog. I cut it using SCAL2 and my original Cricut. The snowflake is from the same freebie HOTP set that I used for the greeting above and the greeting on the card below is from the Stampin' Up Contempo Christmas set. Ornaments are coloured with SU Lavender ink and Spiced Marmalade distress stain. 
 
 
Thanks for looking and Happy Craftin'.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....