Old card toppers..........

Lots of old card toppers have been haunting me for a few years now so I challenged myself to do something with them. I think most came from Big W about 6-7 yrs ago after moving back from Canberra and when I looked at them I just couldn't think of what to do with them when I had all this lovely more recent papers, dies and ideas running through my head. So, I bit the bullet and made myself use them and it is amazing when you challenge yourself to use limited resources how you do come up with some inspiration.

Stamps on these are Kaisercraft Mistletoe embossed with white embossing powder. I'm a fan of the Stampin' Up white powder as I like the fineness of it.

These two were inspired by a card I saw on the front of a magazine - UK Cardmaking and Papercraft issue 122.



More using up of those freebie papers from a couple of years ago. I just took the cut scraps and matted them with black then played around with layering them. Silver die-cut tree was a free die with a magazine from 2013 I think. Circle Christmas greeting stamp is from The Stamps of Life.


Old topper and an old Noel die-cut negative with a recent bear piecing from a swap. Holly stamp is a freebie - Bo Bunny Christmas set with a magazine from last year.

Thanks for dropping by again and Happy Craftin'.........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....