Onto some masculine cards.......

A while back I purchased a card magazine to read in my travels and I am talking probably 12 months ago at least. It was Cardmaking in Easy Steps Issue 4 and had with it a kit containing papers, stamps, felt, hessian, card bases and some card toppers. The whole magazine was filled with ideas for using the kit although I have to admit that I wasn't too fussed with some of the ideas, especially the shaped cards. Call me old fashioned, but I prefer a good ole square or rectangular card. Any way I decided I needed to get rid of the papers so took some of the designs that I didn't mind and worked with them and then started to play with the extra bits I have left over. Most of these will go to Combat Cards SA.






This last card is for my DH's birthday tomorrow and is a case of a card I saw on Pinterest using the Extreme elements stamp set from Stampin' Up and also a mix of a freebie stamp (the car) from another magazine set and the greetings from The Stamps of Life - candles4birthday.

Thanks for visiting....... hope you are enjoying your long weekend if you are in S.A.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....