The last of my Christmas cards for a while...... maybe!

Most of these will go to Combat cards also. Still using up a lot of free papers and toppers that I can't believe are lasting so long. Found a great die - Couture Creations Royal Oval and it matched the oval topper pieces so well. A few Fiskars punches - Scalloped edge, Apron lace also helped to put these together.




Stampin' Up greeting from Teeny tiny sentiments and a recently purchased banner sentiment a block mount from Riot art & Craft store. The mini striped panel with die-cut tree came from a friend's mini Christmas card a couple of years ago which I removed from her card front and reused to turn it into a standard A6 card. 



Made from scraps this is based on a design I did from Shari Carrol's class a couple of years ago. I love Shari's use of strips of paper and negative die-cuts to make use of all the "bits" on the table. 






Last but not least are these freebie tags from a very old copy of a Scrapbooking Memories magazine. Remember when they use to include the pull out two page centre in the magazine for use in your scrapbooking layouts? I hate to admit it but I have a bag of those papers still in my stash and I know some of those are from 2005/2006 as I remember discussing them at a crop night when I lived in the ACT. I added some Kaisercraft greetings from their Christmas greetings set and then layered them with some old papers. They came up quite well in the end.

Hope you have been having a crafty weekend......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....