More masculine cards for the moment..........

Just a quick couple of shares of a few more male cards that will go to Combat Cards SA. I loved the design of the one that I did for Hubby's birthday that I decided to go with the same concept and use a couple of other stamps from the free set of male stamps that came with the Creative Stamping magazine I bought last year. The father's day greeting is from the same set and the celebrate is from a Fiskars set called Happy Birthday. The background stamps are Stampin' Up Extreme elements and stamping is with gelatos direct to stamp and then lightly sprayed.


These two are duplicates of a card that I made the kids for a teen boys birthday so I made some extras for Combat Cards. Mix of Kaisercraft stamps, Basic Grey, paint dauber direct to card, bottle cap and the back of a round stamp for the larger plain circles. Happy birthday is a die-cut from the Silhouette store. I cut a few whilst I had the Silhouette cutting nicely so that I could play. Do you think they look masculine enough?

Hope some of you are finding time to craft too....

Thanks for droppin' by......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....