Quickie..

Just a short post tonight because it's already past midnight and my bed is surely calling.

Have had friends visiting today so it has been fun to catch up with them but the boys were not on their best behaviour. They were in that 'muck around cos friends are here' mode. Never mind I guess I have to remember it is wind down time for school holidays.


I actually found time to complete a quick layout today. I purchased the September Class in a box from one of my favourite scrappers - Penny Hackney (see my link to her Scissors, Paper, Pen blog). I received it yesterday and knew instantly what photos would work. I love Penny's work because it is so different to my own and I like to try her classes to extend my own style. I so don't doodle well on my layouts but I am learning quickly. I always add my own little extra to the layouts - either using different sized photos or like in this one, adding flowers because I'm a layered flower kinda person. I really enjoyed it yet again, thanks Penny!



Have to drop by my regular haunts tomorrow and check what is on the agenda for the challenges for the month. There should also be some new DT work up at Heaven-Sent, not mine though but I'm looking forward to seeing what the others have been up to.

The new puzzle sketches pieces should be up tomorrow at well. I used the puzzle pieces from September to create my "It's a bird's life" layout for the cybercrop on the weekend so you can drop by puzzlesketches and vote for it if you like. Every little bit helps!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....