Continuing to play....

The weather has been hot and humid and hard work to keep the brain focussed on anything but I have played around a little in the evenings to keep the mojo flowing.
Heather had another Mid week sketch up at Scrappy Sketches so I had more photos of the Cathedral to scrap and decided to use them and the same papers as my earlier layout to carry the theme of the Cathedral through both layouts. Not that I want them as a double page but I just wanted to link the story. This is what I came up with.

I also wanted to play with the Cricut machine and make some cards but have only gotten around to one so far so here is the first card I have made entirely from using the Cricut.... apart from the card base that I already had. I had no intention of doing it just from black and white, I was just testing the sizes of some of the cuts to familiarize myself with them again and I decided to use them. Some brads, kindyglitz and the floral fantasy Cuttlebug folder along with only the George and Basic shapes cartridge, gave me this lovely simple card which looks quite elegant in real life.
Well after not much sleep and thunderstorms all night long... I have been up early (most unusual for me) enjoying the cooler break in the weather and having a chance to do some computer things without sweating it out in my little upstairs room. The blue skies are peeking through again though so I don't think the cool will last too long.
Have a good weekend all and happy craftin'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....