Joining in the Fun on Friday night

On Friday night over at Home and Scrapped we had the first of Heather's Step-by-step challenges for the year. I'm always a little skeptical of doing SBS challenges as they often are nothing like I would do but because I hadn't caught up with the girls since my move I decided to join the fun and play along.

I really enjoyed the background stamping and the fun of working out what embellishments to use when you don't really know what the layout is going to look like until you are nearly at the end. I found a great conifer SVG file from the SVG blog that I purchased files from and I altered it to make it taller and cut it with the ecraft. The rest of the embellishments were a RAK from Heather of her lovely handmade flowers and die-cut vines and leaves. The paper are again old, old ones and from Scrapbooking Memories free paper and a cardmaking magazine free papers.
I was so inspired by the SBS that I decided to keep going for the night and used the Mid Week Sketch 1-12 at Scrappy sketches to showcase these lovely photos from the inside of St John's Cathedral at 's-Hertogenbosch in the Netherlands which goes along with the stained glass windows layout from yesterdays post. I'm sure I have one more layout to do about this lovely Church.

Well, am off to find some card inspiration and get going with a start on my Christmas cards this year...... Better check out Fab's blog to see if there is some inspiration starters there.....

Happy craftin'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....